Saturday, September 27, 2008

Goodbye Normal

Rinn's been sick all day today with a runny nose and cough.  This is perfectly normal and yet inconvenient for moving.  All was fine until we were in the middle of Target picking up a few last minute things and she threw up over everything.  Mr. Speck and I just stand there wondering what we should do because this was the second time in her life that she has ever thrown up.  Yes, I know you all hate us now.  I can probably could on one hand the times that she spit up as an infant and the last time she vomited was last year when she had a coughing fit with a cold, just like this time.  She handled it like a trooper.  She was not freaked out, but just a little confused about what happened.  She was not embarrassed at all just worn out.  

Please pray that our little one gets better soon and that tomorrow's unloading of the truck is successful.  Praise be to God that today the storage unit is empty and the truck is almost full!

No comments: