Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back to Normal?

It appears that the nomadic stage is ending.  Today we packed up a truck and emptied our storage unit.  Tomorrow we get the keys to our new place, our new home.  The home that will never replace where we left, but will hopefully create a new beginning as we welcome our next child.  

I hit by 36 week tomorrow which means I lasted about 2 hours in packing the truck.  I hope that the unpacking will go smoothly and much can be achieved shortly, but not necessarily by myself.  :)

Rinn is currently sick.  If you would pray for her, it is making the transition a little difficult.  I know it will be hard for her, but I think it will be better in the end.  

#4 is kicking away.  I feel like I am a lot bigger this time.  So much so that it seems that I should be two weeks farther than I am!  (Thank goodness I'm not because we have no nursery, let alone kitchen!)  Lil' Speck is head down and likes to kick my lungs.  She moves twice as much as Rinn did and gets the hiccups most days.  Rinn never had hiccups so it's quite odd.

To sum up, we're all doing well, but moving.  Pray for us! 

No comments: