Friday, December 08, 2006

While we were snowed in...

...Rinn took her first steps!!!

Yup, last Saturday night was the great event and we have many witnesses! Both Mr. Speckperson and myself as well as Godmama and daughter, Elisa! It was an exciting event anyways, but having so many people that we cared about there to share it with us was wonderful! Everyone was cheering and even Elisa knew what to be excited about and look for even though she is only 2 years old! I think having watched a 2 year old run around for 3 days helped a lot in motivating Rinn to try to walk so early.

I can't believe that I will have a toddler soon! Yikes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Rinn is developing so quickly! What a little wonder. And to think that she had an audience for it and everything. :)