Friday, December 08, 2006

New Stroller


Back in October, after we saw Rinn's godparents (Hi!), we went to REI. We had tons of fun. It was one of those rare shopping trips where you walk in and say "Hi, I'm from CA and I need winter stuff. Hook me up!" Well, they sure did hook us up with jackets, gloves, long underwear, and many other wonderful things that we have been using the past month, but the best thing is my new stroller. It is awesome.

The Bob Revolution is versatile and yet fits in our trunk (or a suitcase for that matter!). It changes from a jogger to a stroller (the front wheel rotating 360 degrees) with a flip of a switch. There is plently of storage room and Rinn loves it! With the addition of the Soft Fuzzy (actual name), it makes a snuggly environment for Rinn while I'm hiking the mountains (not actually done yet, but soon). I totally recommend it for anyone looking for a jogger that is versatile and not as extreme as the Chariot, which I also love. You can check the Revoltion out here.

No comments: