Rinn had a fever for 3-4 days and on the last day (Monday) she started breaking out in a rash. We took her to the doctor and she has Roseola. Basically it's a virus that starts with a fever for about 3 days then the fever stops and a rash appears. The rash lasts for about 3 more days. The nice thing about Roseola is that by the time you figure out what you are sick with then it is practically over.
Rinn is better now except for a very runny nose. I am glad to have my happy little girl back! It's amazing how everything stopped when she was sick. Not much got done at all - it's like I was sick. I feel just as tired as if I was recovering myself. I never thought about how much my childhood sicknesses affected the whole family. I am not looking forward to the next illness, but I am happy that she's better now.
1 comment:
Thank you all who prayed for Rinn. We appreciate it!
Post a Comment