Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sicky :(

Well, Rinn's sick today. She has a runny nose and a slight fever. We've been very lucky because this is first time that Rinn has been really sick...ever! Thank you God! But being sick isn't fun and little miss thinks she can still run and play. It's not been a fun day for her.

It's been an interesting experience for me to discover what having a sick kid is like. Did you know that when someone doesn't wipe their nose and they want to be held that the goo goes EVERYWHERE!?! I felt germy all day. EW! This made me crave a shower and wipe her nose every two minutes. Poor Rinn.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Poor Orinthia!

One thing I found works well with the constantly snotty noses is to put a nice, soft terrycloth bib on the kid. It's like a handkercheif with a leash - and when it gets too goopy, you can just toss it in the wash and put on a fresh one.

Hope she gets better soon!

-Jess

Rachel said...

Lucy has her first cold (fortunately it's not much more than a runny nose) this week. I have one, too. I guess I'm in good company!