Sunday, September 10, 2006

Teeth, Teeth, Teeth, Teeth

Yes, four. That is how many are coming in at one time. So, I just posted, um, 3 days ago (ok, it was 8, but it feels like 3!) about tooth #3 and #4, well, I was going to post about #5 on Friday (the day of it's discovery), but I didn't. Now I have to announce #6 as well! Discovered today!!! #5 is on the bottom left, next to the one in the middle. #6 is on the top in the middle right side! Yey, finally middle top teeth! (Better to bite Mommy with - which has started again)


Here is a recap (hehe, cap teeth, hehe), in order #1-#6:
  1. Bottom, Right, Middle
  2. Bottom, Left, Middle
  3. Top, Left, Next to Middle
  4. Top, Right, Next to Middle
  5. Bottom, Left, Next to Middle
  6. Top, Right, Middle
If you can, please pray for her (and me - biting!) because #3-#6 are all coming in at the same time. This means that she is in a TON of pain! Thanks!!!!

No comments: