- She can turn pages of a book. In fact, she enjoys doing it. She generally turns them the correct direction too.
- She throws her toys for fun. Generally without meaning to, but occasionally on purpose.
- She drops toys/food/anything she has in her hands over the side of her high chair and then leans way over and gazes at it with amazement till someone picks it up. Then she is surprised that it got in front of her again when it was on the ground!
- She eats rice cereal, avocado, peas, banana, pumpkin, watermelon, and carrots. She had a slight reaction to barley cereal so we're holding off on it for a little while.
- She still has bumps on her legs from the immunizations that were almost a month ago. There is nothing to be concerned about - I'm just not happy with the nurse (because this didn't happen with the other immunizations and it was a different nurse).
- She is very close to crawling. I know I've said this before and, well, before she was determined to crawl and didn't. Now she is up on all fours rocking back and forth. It's not as much that she wants to crawl now, but rather she's like "ooo, this rocking thing is fun!" She also peddles her legs, but doesn't move her arms. It's only been in this past week that this has happened and maybe this next week I'll announce crawling - I'm not holding my breath though.
- She is beginning to prefer sitting to laying on the ground. The problem is that she doesn't sit well completely by herself - she needs help. Oh, well.
- While sitting she can bend over, grab something, and then sit back up! This has happened within the last week - compare this with bending over and not coming back up.
- Thursday evening she reached for my hands while she was sitting on the ground and pulled herself up! The stood for a while and kinda took a step (while holding my hands, but still!).
- She can stand alone against the couch. She stays there on her own - she doesn't get there on her own.
- We are human jungle-gyms. She likes to climb all over us.
- When in her carseat or highchair she lifts her arms to be taken out.
- When she is done eating some of the previously mentioned food she lifts both arms in the air. This means that she is done. She doesn't do it all the time, but when she does it she means it.
- When she cries for me (mommy), she goes, "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmm." She also rolls to my feet and paws at me sometimes.
- She coughs for fun and thinks it is hysterical when she does it and when someone does it as well.
- She is very coordinated between her hand and mouth.
- She has begun to be shy/clingy around other people and generally prefers me over Papa - not always my preference! :)
- The most adorable thing that she has started doing is resting her head on shoulder of the person who is holding her. Makes everyone go "Aahhh."
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Packing makes the mind forgetful.
I keep thinking, "oh I should blog that Rinn did X" and then I have to go and fill another box. So, I'm going to try to catch up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment