So, my mom calls me and sounds really sad on the phone. You see, a friend of our family lives in Alaska and he was coming to the airport to fly to see his sister - she was having a planned c-section. On the way, he was hit by a moose and died.
What went through my mind:
Wait, hit by a moose? Seriously, a moose. What a way to go! I never would have guessed that one. God, you're funny. Oh, yeah, this is supposed to be sad, though the guy is in heaven with you and he was hit by a moose which is really funny! Oh, yeah, sad. Right, sad.
Hehe, moose. :) It's still funny.
I'm so bad.
2 comments:
No kidding. I'm trying so hard not to laugh... NOT succeeding...
I didn't even TRY not to laugh. What does that make me? ;)
Post a Comment