Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The decision has been made. The action has been taken.

So I finally did it. I have been wanting to for months and I bit the bullet and got it done. A haircut. It's short, so don't be shocked when you see me. I think it's cute, but I'm still getting used to it.

I hate haircuts. I hate making decisions that are so, um, permanent! This decision will effect me not just today, but the next couple of months! What if I don't like it? What if it looks funny? What if people make fun of me...behind my back!?! What if someone thinks I'm copying them?

Why do I agonize over this? It is not that important! It's just hair! But I do. For hours and days. So, after the usual agonizing time period, I just did it. It's over. No going back now. I hope you all like it.

No comments: