Friday, January 16, 2009

Tempie Update

Tempie is a beautiful, sweet baby.  She always has a smile when you want one (except in the middle of the night when she is crying).  She and I have lengthy conversations that consist of coos and smiles.  She enjoys watching us, especially her sister.  We are able to put her in her bouncy seat where she will sit contently for half an hour gazing at everything around her!  She really enjoyed laying next to the Christmas tree and studying all of the details.

Last week she began stroking my arm while I feed her.  It is something I remember Rinn doing and it is very endearing.  She really likes to hold my finger while she eats.  This past weekend she began swatting at things.  We bought her a fun teething toy, Sophie, and she is fascinated with it.  Apparently, it's eyes are entrancing! :)

It is really exciting to watch her discover the world.  It is also wonderful to watch it with a second baby because we know what to expect and in many ways it makes the process even more exciting.  I understand the steps a bit better and am excited with each one; I am not impatient for the next like I was with Rinn.

She is having some slight trouble with green poop.  For several weeks it was consistently very green - no yellow (the normal color) at all.  I think might be a milk allergy, but her doctor is not concerned.  It just concerns me since it really shouldn't be green.  Any prayers would be appreciated.

No comments: