Rinn wanted to watch a movie so I asked her if she wanted to watch the cat, the elephant, or the zebra (baby wordsworth, baby noah, baby monet respectively) and she said zebra (aye aye aye). How cool is that!!!
I asked Lucy the other night if she were ready to go to bed. She thought hard for a minute and then, slowly and very deliberately, replied, "Me... Go... Walk. Bye bye! Bye bye!"
Lettie, I want to email you but I've misplaced your current email address. How can I contact you? I'd like to find out what doctor you went to see for testing before your pregnancy with Rinn...we just had our fourth miscarriage and I think something is wrong. Thanks! Emily
2 comments:
I asked Lucy the other night if she were ready to go to bed. She thought hard for a minute and then, slowly and very deliberately, replied, "Me... Go... Walk. Bye bye! Bye bye!"
Lettie,
I want to email you but I've misplaced your current email address. How can I contact you? I'd like to find out what doctor you went to see for testing before your pregnancy with Rinn...we just had our fourth miscarriage and I think something is wrong.
Thanks!
Emily
Post a Comment