Friday, March 09, 2007

We are alive!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently - life has been crazy. We moved and are settling in and then we decided that Mr. Speckperson needs to look for new job. Well, a week after that decision he had 3 jobs and not enough time, so now he has only 2, but I almost never see him. I also never get time away from the kiddo, which means no blogging!

Anyways, we are doing well. Rinn says cat, dog, clock, duck, thank you, here, yeah, mama, dada, George (for St. George), Jesus, and lots of other babble that sometimes comes out as proper words. She has 3 molars now. One came in several weeks ago and then about a week after I noticed that one the others started. She is running around like mad and climbing on everything she can.

I have started learning to knit and how to do pysanka. I absolutely love them both! A lady at church is teaching us pysanka and it is a blast. I have done 2 eggs now and am looking forward to doing more!

No comments: