. . . Teeth that is!!!!!
Sighting of first tooth occurred yesterday (7/9/06). It is on the bottom right front. She has been a good girl, such that we didn't even consider checking till she received communion yesterday and the lady (I don't remember her name) commented that she was getting teeth!
That probably explains the munching on her hands while nursing.
2 comments:
How does she receive communion? I mean, how does she swallow it and all? When did she start? I've never understood how that works.
Well, once the child is baptised they can receive communion. For a baby, the person giving the communion dips their finger in the cup and then either puts it on the baby's lips or lets the baby suck on their finger. Once the child eats solids, they either give them a piece or I break off a piece of mine and give it to them or something like that - I can let you know when I get there or if someone else knows, please share - and they get a sip of wine. This is what I know. Anyone have more information??
Post a Comment