Monday, May 01, 2006

Good News, Bad News

So, yesterday had one really good/fun event and one really bad:

Good = Rinn giggled for the first time
It was so much fun to hear the joyful noise come out of her for the first time. It only happened once, but I'm sure that it will not be long before it a common occurrence. We are very excited!

Bad = I sprained my ankle
I'm currently trying to figure out how to hobble around on one foot while carrying an infant.
I have sprained my ankles before and it usually puts me out of commission for a week. It does not seem as bad as I have done in the past because I can set my foot flat on the floor and put weight on the left side of my foot - definitely a good thing. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and hopefully it will be good.

Please pray for us while we figure out how to make it through the next couple of weeks. Thanks!

No comments: