Monday, April 03, 2006

Question

What do you call your Grandma or have your children call their grandma? We are trying to find something unique and fun to have Rinn call my mom, but we have not come up with much. Any ideas?

5 comments:

Adam said...

You might want to just wait till Rinn is talking, and see what she comes up with. My husband's mom was looking and looking for a unique name, and never came up with anything, but now Brie is calling her "Mama Mouse". Go figure!

Elena Johnston said...

My father is known as "Grandpa Duck" because of the noises with which he entertains the wuggies.

My mother is known as "Grandma Duck" by virtue of association.

Sarah said...

My favorites are "Me'mere for french, and "Nana" which I'll just call All American. My mom is Nana, anyway. I've been told Nana helps them not feel old either.

Becks said...

UPDATE ALREADY. Please? It's been a week!

Abigail said...

I called them Grandace and GrandMarian. Both were names us grandkids came up with. I loved having a unique name for them. (GrandMarian never really liked it. She always wanted us to call her Grandmother M.)